Walsh: I wanted to win the title
TAFE student on the tools at Bathurst
Dumbrell takes first ever Wilson MedicOne Enduro win
Waters on top ahead of Enduro
Dumbrell to start from P1
Paul Dumbrell tops record breaking practice
The Stewards' rulings from the the first ever Dunl...
The Royal Wolf driver set the fastest time, and br...
The 22-year-old will be joined by Swedish race dri...
The series leader has kicked off his Wilson MedicO...
Freightliner has rejoined BJR's Andrew Jones for h...
GMJ Motorsport Dunlop V8 Supercar drivers Geoff Em...
Past success at Mount Panorama and new partnership...
Dunlop series rookie Macauley Jones will make his ...
- 18:00 Dutton: Our fuel numbers were wrong
- 16:00 V8 Supercar drivers star at Movie World
- 13:50 Supercheap Auto Racing ready for Gold Coast
- 11:00 Schwerkolt chases new deal for 2015
- 06:00 Fast Facts: Castrol Edge Gold Coast 600
- Sunday Skaife defends Whincup
- Saturday RMA Racing switch chassis
- Saturday Queensland MP Ray Stevens applauds Morris; bring on the Gold Coast
- Saturday Saturday Sleuthing: Larko's Gold Coast Winner
- Friday We saw history being made
- Friday Drivers parade returns twice as big!
- Friday Clipsal 500 adds horsepower to 2015 event
- Friday Penske: Only winners need apply
- Thursday Walsh: I wanted to win the title
- Thursday John Bowe: “Most bizarre Bathurst”
- View full list