Tecalemit Australia partners Hazelwood for Bathurst
Russell grabs maiden podium
Dumbrell muscles to the top
Pither disappointed after Waters, Johnson incident
Dumbrell triumphs in action-packed first race
Walsh relegated to back due to weigh bridge infringement
The stewards' reports from the weekend's Dunlop Se...
Walsh suffers another hindrance to his title campa...
Find out where Steven Johnson will kick off his as...
With back-to-back podiums at Perth and Townsville,...
Walsh impresses in front of his home crowd, toppin...
Young gun to steer GRM Dunlop Series race car for ...
Following Dunlop Series round with at the last eve...
Chris Pither capitalises on yesterday's demise of ...
- 00:01 Caruso re-signs with Nissan Motorsport
- 17:30 Super Black Falcon hits the track tomorrow
- 14:00 Dunlop Series co-drivers named
- Monday Holdsworth car back for Bathurst
- Monday Beating 888 the same as any other team
- Sunday Pirtek Enduro Cup a motivator for Richards
- Saturday Saturday Sleuthing: A Popular Pro-Duct Privateer
- Friday Top five at five: Wilson Security Sandown 500
- Friday Minimum tyre pressures mandated
- Friday Mt Panorama upgrades: V8 Supercars roll in
- Friday More Kiwis hope to rock V8 Supercars Championship
- Thursday Fast Five at Five: With Michael Caruso
- Thursday Penske Perfect
- Thursday Winterbottom: We can still win Bathurst
- Wednesday CAMS announces exciting new Formula 4 teaming with V8 Supercars
- View full list